Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Flight

Hello my fellow one or two readers out there (maybe just my Mom). I have been traveling like crazy for work but don't you worry, I have been still getting my fill of movies. 

I had been avoiding Flight to be honest with you. I knew it was about a Pilot (Denzel Washington) for a commercial airliner who has a drinking problem  He miraculously lands a plane after experiencing mechanical issues mid air. He pulls a move that only Maverick from Top Gun could replicate and saves most of the lives on the plane. But then the Airline finds out he was drunk and bust his balls to no end and probably sends him to jail.

Yep..that's what happened. 

John Goodman plays a great role as Washington's drug dealer, Harley May and really adds some comic relief to a total downer of a movie. Denzel does a great job as always with this role. I can't help but get angry watching these types of movies where the lead role is a drunk. Maybe because I'm a drinker and it gives a glimpse into the extreme side of the abyss, But I mean get get a hold of yourself Denzel. The whole Liquor cabinet!?

Don't watch this one hung over.

1-10: 5

SRC


No comments:

Post a Comment