Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bait 3-D

Ok, ok get a hold of this one..These teens are working as life guards off the shark infested coast of Australia.  A tragic accident occurs on the beach and we flash forward a year or so to the future. The life guard is a mess, down on his luck and working at a local grocery store. Wouldn't you know it, a freak tsunami hits the shore without warning, leaving the life guard, his reunited ex-girlfriend and a group of people, stuck inside a water filled store. The group is unable to escape. Throw a couple of 12- foot Great White sharks freshly washed into the store from the tsunami and you have the movie Bait 3-D!

It is difficult when you see a movie meant for 3-D on normal television. All of these scenes meant for the glasses come off looking so cheesy. Even if the 3-D scenes were removed from the film it wouldn't have saved this one. Poor acting and poor problem solving had me wondering what I was doing with myself. I still love my horror movies though and this one had enough to get my laughing at least.

Improvements: No naked girl or shower scene..come on, this is supposed to be a horror movie!

1-10: 4

SRC



No comments:

Post a Comment